1. General information
- This policy applies to the Website, which operates at the following url: http://sourcesystem.pro
- The website operator and the Personal Data Controller are: SourceINT S.A. Sarmacka 14C/3, 02-972 Warsaw, Poland
- Operator's contact email address: email@example.com
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily on the Website.
- The Service uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling queries by form
- The Service performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior as follows:
- By voluntarily entered in the forms data that is entered into the Operator's systems.
- By storing cookies on end devices ( so-called "cookies").
2. Selected data protection methods used by the Operator
- The operator periodically changes its administrative passwords.
- In order to protect data, the Operator regularly makes copies of security.
- An important element of data protection is the regular updating of all software used by the Operator for the processing of personal data, which in particular means regular updates of the programming components.
- The service is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator's server: linuxpl.com
- Hosting company registration data: H88 S.A. based in Poznan, Franklin Roosevelt 22, 60-829 Poznań, entered in the National Court Register by the District Court of Poznań – New Town and Wilda in Poznań, Division VIII of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000612359, REGON 364261632, NIP 7822622168, share capital 210,000,00 PLN fully paid up.
- Company hostingowa:
- apply data loss protection measures (e.g. disk arrays, regular copies of security),
- apply adequate measures to protect the treatment sites in the event of fire (e.g. special fire extinguishing systems),
- take adequate measures to protect processing systems in the event of an emergency power failure (e.g. dual power tracks, aggregates, UPS voltage support systems),
- apply measures to physically protect access to data processing sites (e.g. access control, monitoring),
- apply measures to ensure adequate environmental conditions for servers as part of a data processing system (e.g. environmental control, specialised air conditioning systems),
- apply organisational arrangements to ensure the highest possible level of protection and confidentiality (training, internal regulations, password policies, etc.),
- appointed a Data Protection Officer.
- A hosting company maintains server-level logs to ensure technical reliability. The following may be recorded:
- RESOURCES specified by the URL (addresses of the requested resources – pages, files),
- The time of arrival of the query,
- The time it was sent to send the response,
- client station name – identification carried out by HTTP protocol,
- Information about errors that occurred during the execution of http transactions,
- URL of the page previously visited by the user (referer link) – in case the access to the Website was made by a link,
- Information about your browser
- IP address information
- diagnostic information related to the process of self-ordering services through loggers on the site,
- information related to the handling of e-mail addressed to the Operator and sent by the Operator.
4. Your rights and additional information about how your data is used
- In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients if this is necessary for the performance of the contract concluded with you or for the performance of the obligations incummtent on the Administrator. This applies to such audiences:
- authorised employees and associates who use the data to achieve the purpose of the website's
- Your personal data processed by the Administrator no longer than is necessary for the performance of related activities specified by separate regulations (e.g. accounting). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to your personal data
- restrictions on processing,
- and data portability.
- You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3.3 c) against the processing of personal data in order to pursue legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, the right of objection can not be exercised if there are valid legitimate grounds for processing, overriding interests, rights and freedoms, in particular the establishment, exercise or defense of claims.
- The Administrator's actions are subject to a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Rates 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the operation of the Service.
- You may be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, in order to provide services within the framework of the concluded contract and for the purpose of direct marketing by the Administrator.
- Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of the data protection regulations. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
5. Information in forms
- The Service collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if provided.
- The service can save information about the connection parameters (time designation, IP address).
- The service may, in some cases, save information that facilitates the binding of data in the form to the e-mail address of the user completing the form. In this case, the user's email address appears inside the url of the page that contains the form.
- 4The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a particular form, e.g. to process a service request or commercial contact, register services, etc. Each time, the context and description of the form clearly indicates what it is used for.
6. Windows Administrator
- Information about the behavior of users on the website may be subject to login. This data is used for the purpose of administering the service.
7. Important marketing techniques
8. Information about cookies
- Cookies (so-called "cookies") are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored in the End Device of the Website User and are intended for the use of the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the duration of their storage on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Website User's end device and gaining access to them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintenance of the User's session of the Service (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on every subpage of the Website;
- the objectives set out above in the "Relevant marketing techniques" section;
- Within the Service, two main types of cookies are used: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until the user logs out, leaves the website or disables the software (web browser). "Persistent" cookies are stored in the User's end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- The web browsing software (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User's end device by default. Users of the Service may change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies Detailed information about this contains help or documentation of your web browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website operator, in particular google (Google Inc., based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc., based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc., based in the USA).
9. Cookie management – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- To manage your cookie settings, select the web browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions:
- Internet Explorer
- Safari (iOS)
- Windows Phone